Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Insant Cash Sweepstakes

Instant Cash Sweepstakes is a fun, legitimate website that I found in my search for money making websites. All you do is take mini 3-4 question polls and you're rewarded with either money or tickets to enter $2 or $50 lotteries every few hours. As you are on ICS longer, you get more surveys and more chances to earn. You're allowed to take a designated amount of surveys (based on your "trust level") every two hours. 

I posted a widget to the right of the blog so you can try out a few sample questions. They're fun, easy polls that only take a few seconds.

Pros:

  • You get $1 just for signing up.
  • It's actually fun to answer the questions.
  • It's simple and straight forward. 
  • I know it's a legitimate website because I've received money from them. From now on, I'm going to start posing proof of my payments.
  • When you invite people to ICS, you earn what your referrals earn so you benefit from sharing the wealth! 
Cons:
  • You're not going to make a LOT of money on this website. A few pennies here and there but of course, those pennies DO add up. 
So give Instant Cash Sweepstakes a try! It's fun and easy and adds up quickly to your monthly "Stay at home money making income." Try the widget to the right ----> and see how you like it. 
Or click the banner below: 



No comments:

Post a Comment