Hello everyone! Before I start my blog, I figured I'd introduce myself.
My name is Kristy. I'm 24 years old and currently in my third trimester of my pregnancy (30 weeks). I recently lost my job, pretty much because I'm pregnant so I immediately started searching for new ways to earn money.
I've always been on various money making websites here and there but now that I'm job-less, I'm fully committed to earning money online, not just a few dollars every few months. I'm going to document my experience so far with these websites and take you on my journey of making money through the internet. I'll talk about any websites I don't like and recommend the ones that I love.
You have to understand, none of these websites are "GET RICH" websites. It's just ways to get a little extra money each month. So far, overall just casually using these websites for a couple years, I've earned about $400. Now that I'm going to be using these websites thoroughly, I'm hoping to make that each month.
If you spend a lot of time mindlessly on the internet, you can join me in my journey into stay at home money making. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment